We’ve got you covered!
Your success is our priority, and that includes your health and wellness both on and off the clock. We want you to thrive in mind, body, and spirit, and rest well in knowing that we’ve got your back with an affordable, comprehensive benefits package.
As a Plexsum employee, you will enjoy:
- Most lucrative pay in the industry.
- As a traveler you will receive private housing or a generous lodging stipend.
- 401k Plan – Helping you get ahead! Your financial health is an important piece of your overall well-being. Concerned with your quality of life, we match the first 3% of your contributions at 100%, and also match your next 2% of contributions at 50%. Plus, all employer match contributions are 100% vested immediately. That’s just how much we care to help you achieve your retirement goals!
- National Healthcare Insurance. We care about your health and overall well-being, and realize everyone’s needs are different. That is why we offer you a national healthcare insurance that includes prescription coverage with Capital Blue Cross on DAY ONE of your assignment. We back our commitment to you by making a generous contribution to your coverage to keep your premiums affordable.
- Plexsum paid $15000 life insurance. Yep, that’s right! Imagine the peace of mind in knowing that life insurance is in place should the unthinkable happen. We provide a $15000 life insurance policy at NO COST TO YOU when you work a full time assignment.
We understand that everyone’s needs are different. We offer voluntary insurance coverage so that you can choose the plans that are right for you:
- Dental Insurance to help maintain healthy smiles and better overall health. Exams and cleanings 2 in any 12 month period.
- Vision Insurance with eye exams that can detect other health conditions. Well recognized VSP carrier.
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance to protect your family if something happens to you.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance that pays a portion of your income if a covered disability prohibits you from working.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance to protect your savings when you can’t work for an extended time.
- Critical Illness Insurance for help if you are diagnosed with a covered illness.
- Accident Insurance that provides a range of benefits for covered accidental injuries.